- Burn and Scald Center Major Events:
- The Burn and Scald Wards were upgrade to Burn and Scald Center by Department of Health in May 2001
- Signed to be the appointed hospital of Children Burns Foundation in May 2001.
- The Center has a skin bank with pigskin, various arti-ficial skins and synthetic skins available.
- The Center has the state-of-the-art white rooms, hy-dropath rooms, operation rooms, reception rooms and sunrooms, etc.
- We have a team of professional nursing staffers, social workers, rehabilitation staffers, dieticians and neu-rologists.
- Cosmetology Center: The medical laser cosmetology applies to the following symptoms:
Professional tattoos: Body tattoos
Amateur tattoos: Removal of eyebrow paintings (eye-brow cleaning) and eye lines
Tattoos by traumas: The pigment residue after the heal-ing of traumas on the skins.
- Pigment Pathological Changes
Nevus zygomaticus Freckles, Nevus of Ota, Melanocytic nevus, coffee spots, aging spots and inflammation pigment over residue
- Hair Removal
Little beard, armpit hair, hand hair and leg hair, etc. of women -Sports Medicine Center Goal: To aggressively take care of sports injuries in the armed forces, improve the competence of orthopedics, enhance the academic researches of the Hospital and use the research manpower effectively.
- Excellent sports medicine clinical services: We provide function rehabilitation by sports injury protectionists making physical therapy.
- Department-integrated sports medicine researches: The Center is working with National College of Physical Education and Sports and other colleges. The cur-rent experiments include sense of equilibrium, sports cardiopulmonary functions, isokinetic assessment training and proprioceptive sensory test, etc. Each month, we hold research symposium and invite guests for lectures.
- Innovated peripheral sports medicine services: To stimu-late our staffers to exercise and improve the body fitness, we have professional teachers instructing aerobatic dance and staffers shall use various equipment under the guidance of instructors.
view：460 Last Update：110-03-28